WE HAVE MOVED!

"And I beheld, and heard the voice of one eagle flying through the midst of heaven,
saying with a loud voice: Woe, woe, woe to the inhabitants of the earth....
[Apocalypse (Revelation) 8:13]

Thursday, April 3, 2014

The "Real" Archbishop Lefebvre

Archbishop Lefebvre:

"I refuse to contribute to the destruction of the Church, because now, they are destroying the Church. I refuse to go to my death, and before Jesus Christ the Judge, and hear that ‘you destroyed the Church.’ I refuse. I refuse to give a contribution to the destruction of the Church."
"Some say the Council was good and has good, but only the reform is bad. But that is not true! Why? Because when Rome gave the reform, they always say the reforms they do, they do in the name of the Council. In the name of the Council! It is evident that all reform came from the Council, and if the reform is bad, it is impossible that the Council is good and all reforms are bad. Because that is the authentic interpretation of the Council by Rome!"
"...The Holy See and the nuncios, they are against the Catholic State in the name of the Council! In the name of the Declaration of Religious Freedom! The first time I heard this, I was in Colombia. I read in the paper, when I was in Colombia, that there is a change in the constitution of the Republic of Colombia. They changed the first article, which said that only the Catholic religion is recognized by the Republic of Colombia. The Secretary of the Episocpal conference said, 'In the name of the declaration of religious freedom, we ask the President of Colombia to remove his supreme act (of removing the Catholic religion as supreme) for his Consitution.' And within two years, he says, 'We ask, in the name of the Holy See to the President of Colombia, to change his article in the declaration of the Constitution.' ...I don’t accept the Council! Because you are destroying the Catholic State in the name of the Council! It is sure! It is evident!"
"This Council gives the same rights to error as to Truth! That is impossible."
"This new faith, it is a new religion. It is a protestant religion. That is a fact! How is it possible that the Pope gives the authorization to this change? How is it possible that the Pope can sign this constitution [on liturgical change]? It is a deep mystery."
"If I take the position of the Council, I am betraying my Mother Church."


1 comment:

  1. What a GREAT, GREAT, GREAT, GREAT MAN!
    Archbishop Lefebvre is truly EXEMPLARY and wholly understands Holy Tradition!
    I am Orthodox Christian, and do not condone the Great Schismm of 1054, and if Archbishop Lefebvre went back far enough to study the Time of the Great Schism, HE, TOO, would be AGAINST IT!
    With THAT being said: the CLOSEST PERSONA to HOLY ORTHODOXY, I must say is, indeed, Archbishop Lefebvre!
    Who UNDERSTOOD Holy Tradition beautifully, mystically, poetically and profoundly!
    He UNDERSTOOD the MASSIVE THREAT OF ISLAM & ECUMENISM!
    He UNDERSTOOD the CONNIVING PLAN OF MUSLIM EXTREMISTS IN EUROPE,
    and LIKEWISE, fought against that, and did NOT KEEP SILENT,
    DID NOT CONDONE IT, DID NOT ALLOW IT!
    O... WHAT A GREAT, GREAT MAN OF GOD & OF GOD'S PEOPLE!
    THANK YOU, ARCHBISHOP!
    I SO WISH YOU WERE HERE TODAY . . .
    But alas, that rests on ME to CONTINUE YOUR GREAT, GREAT WORK!
    GOD REST YOUR SOUL, DEAR MAN OF GOD. . . .
    You are an Example to ME,
    and I shall study your work even moreso,
    and forward it where it is needed.....
    to Buckingham Palace, and the Queen, herself!
    FOR the UK is the NEXT GREAT THREAT, I SEE!
    And I SHALL NOT ALLOW IT!
    With the Prayers of the Saints. . . .
    In the Name of the Triune God: the Father, Son & Holy Spirit,
    and.... HOLY Tradition
    of HOLY ORTHODOXY!
    Best & God Bless!
    + + +
    +Q-S/

    ReplyDelete