WE HAVE MOVED!

"And I beheld, and heard the voice of one eagle flying through the midst of heaven,
saying with a loud voice: Woe, woe, woe to the inhabitants of the earth....
[Apocalypse (Revelation) 8:13]

Thursday, December 24, 2015

Meditation For The Day- Corpus tuum, Dómine, quod sumpsi

 Meditation For The Day- Corpus tuum, Dómine, quod sumpsi


Corpus tuum, Dómine, quod sumpsi, et Sanguis quem potávi, adhaéreat viscéribus meis: et præsta, ut in me non remáneat scélerum mácula, quem pura et sancta refecérunt sacraménta: Qui vivis et regnas in saécula sæculórum. Amen. 

May thy Flesh which I have taken, and thy Blood which I have drunk, O Lord, cleave unto mine inmost soul: and grant that no spot of sin may abide in me, whose meat hath been thine incorrupt and holy sacraments:  Who livest and reignest for ever and ever.  Amen.