WE HAVE MOVED!

"And I beheld, and heard the voice of one eagle flying through the midst of heaven,
saying with a loud voice: Woe, woe, woe to the inhabitants of the earth....
[Apocalypse (Revelation) 8:13]

Tuesday, February 23, 2016

TradCatKnight Mail...

TradCatKnight Mail...
Here are some of the latest questions & comments coming through my inbox

Send out a Questionare/Poll-
Who do you trust more Obama or Putin ?  Bet 90% comes back Putin
Raymond Long

TCK: I just may do that soon...

Francis is just getting crazy with his remarks lately.
https://www.yahoo.com/news/pope-calls-worldwide-ban-death-penalty-112153548.html
Gabriel Askwith

TCK: You are telling me! Francis is loony tunes, keep him in prayer...

Please offer Masses/prayers for my missions to the prisoners and for the prisoners and for all my intentions and for those asking for my prayers. May God remember your kindness in offering Holy Masses and prayers for them, Manuel Navoa.

TCK: I shall...

My mother warned me about the Dimond brothers. She said "they aren't quite right."   My mom says that Francis isn't the real pope and that Benedict is still the true pope.  What are your thoughts on this?
Jennifer C. (eaglet)  

TCK: Dimond Brothers are Feeneyite heretics amidst their other hypocrises & errors and the majority of their followers are emotionally, psychologically and spiritually not well "peoples".  BXVI was forced out per canon law he is still the Pope.

In relation to the recent Vaccine article: I have personal experience with working with the people at cdautism.org.  If you have anyone contact you for help with their children I will be happy to help.
Blessings, Jim S.

TCK: How kind of you and I will...

Dear Eric,
I have recently discovered your  website and I could spend days at my
computer pouring over all the articles! 
Thank you, Helene Bickford

I really enjoy your radio talks and am finding that you manage to crack me up at least once during each talk.😂 Thanks for all you do. To support your efforts I pray for the women you come into contact with via your ministry. ~Dawn  

Be sure to send your comments, messages, questions, feedback, blogs, articles, videos and latest information to apostleofmary@hotmail.com for review