WE HAVE MOVED!

"And I beheld, and heard the voice of one eagle flying through the midst of heaven,
saying with a loud voice: Woe, woe, woe to the inhabitants of the earth....
[Apocalypse (Revelation) 8:13]

Friday, April 20, 2018

More Evidence Supporting UN Planned EMP Attack on American Soil

More Evidence Supporting UN Planned EMP Attack on American Soil
DAVE HODGES

Yesterday, I published an article in which I expressed concern that a possible EMP attack, of an unspecified scope and severity, is being prepared on US soil. Additionally, I am getting information which strongly suggests that if an attack does take place, it would be the UN that would be behind the attack. The purpose of such an attack would be to provide the justification for UN troops to emerge and attempt a military coup, in order to occupy the US under the Kigali Principles.



In case you missed it, the Kigali Principles were signed by Obama before he left office and this gives the UN complete and unilateral power to enter a country that is a signatory to the agreement.  In fact, based on what I have previously learned and am presently learning, I am willing to state that the UN would be the controlling command force behind  any future EMP-style attack. I have previously published evidence which already pre-connects these dots. Is, indeed, a plot in motion by UN forces to unleash some kind of EMP/grid down scenario and bring out its troops? I think the evidence is overwhelming and, therefore, the purpose of this article, is to connect these dots so we can expose this plot and then act against it if need be.
To set the tone for this article, I want to remind the readers of a quote made famous by the ultimate globalist, Henry Kissinger.
“Today Americans would be outraged if U.N. troops entered Los Angeles to restore order; tomorrow they will be grateful! This is especially true if they were told there was an outside threat from beyond whether real or promulgated, that threatened our very existence. It is then that all peoples of the world will pledge with world leaders to deliver them from this evil. The one thing every man fears is the unknown. When presented with this scenario, individual rights will be willingly relinquished for the guarantee of their well being granted to them by their world government.”
– Henry Kissinger in an address to the Bilderberger meeting at Evian, France, May 21, 1992.

A  Cryptic Warning

I have received several indicators that the UN is up to its old false flag bag of tricks of problem-reaction-solution in Northern Colorado. Here is an excerpt of a very simple email which expresses many things about Northern Colorado and Southern Wyoming that I already know to be true and, in fact, I have published previous warnings about.
to Common

…buses coming through our small town from a remote region of wy near the colo border.  3 buses 2   60 passenger and a smaller bus (didn’t appear to be a passenger vehicle) about the size of a 20 passenger bus came into the town it appeared from hwy 164  coming from the south and went to I 80 going west that is small rarely used hwy coming from the pawny grasslands.
They were pure white totally darkened windows and the only marking was a small insignia on the fender down low.  I found the mark through an internet search and a picture of the buses  they are pretty clearly U.N. peace keeper buses. They went past my house and I started to follow the to get a better look at them but they got on the Interstate and traffic prevented me from catching up.  Air force vehicles got between me and them and slowed me down too much….
please acknowledge if you get this
As an aside, I wanted to mention that I have published a previous broadcast in which I identified the fact that President Trump intends to create a  new military branch called Space Command. Why? I stated that Trump does not trust the Air Force. Here we have a  case where the Air Force is reportedly assisting the UN on American soil. I happen to agree with Trump, the leadership for the Air Force is compromised and infiltrated with Deep Staters loyal to Obama. And in Southern Wyoming they are assisting UN Peacekeepers.

Rawlins, Wyoming: UN Command and Control with EMP Proof Communications

I previously published a series of articles about the strange “UN” goings on in No. Colorado and So.Wyoming. Both Paul Martin and myself have received voluminous reports about foreign/UN troop activity in the region. Some of these reports led me to file the following report in December of 2017 along with photographic evidence of UN EMP proof communications equipment, as identified my expert, in this region. Here is the previously published report:
Over the past 18 months, the small town of Rawlins, Wyoming has come to my attention because of its intimate association with DHS and the UN. Further, this small town of under 10,000 people has played host to some very large scale bioweapon response drills as well as testing the efficacy of the Federal authorities to be able to respond to a terrorist chemical attack.
I have taken the following photos to military personnel who tell me this is an United Nations operation. The particular equipment you are looking at is designed to operate and persevere through an EMP attack. Most recently, Paul Martin and myself have received an identical communication from the Rawlins area. Please take note the following photos:

rawlins 1
rawlins 3           rawlins 2
rawlins 4

rawlins 5


rawlins 8
Now we see UN EMP proof communications in this very bizarre place.

What an optimal environment for the UN to operate in.


It Is Not Just In Wyoming

Of course, in the past 96 hours, in this time of high emotion, we are bound to see some emotional and even exaggerated reports of perceived threats because so many people are afraid of what lies ahead. However, I am getting MULTIPLE reports of potential danger to America and the vast majority of these reports are rational and make sense. It is as if there is too much smoke for there not to be a fire. Here is an example of what I am talking about based upon an email I received on April 17, 2018:
Dave, I live in Florida and seen those UN White Vehicle parted in a de-activated US Coast or Naval Air Station in Green Cove Springs, FL. This base is located South of Jacksonville, FL. That base has a railhead and a water/sea port (St Johns River) at that location. Those vehicles estimated around 200 were brought in on rail or water. Once it made the news local and national they were moved overnight either by water or rail. I’m ex-military and understand pre-positioning of equipment and how it is stored. I also figured they may have use a “Roll On and Roll Off Ship” to move that many vehicles so quick.
Sony  
This is just another case of new information confirming past warnings.

UN Vehicle Storage Area In Hagerstown, MD.

un war vehicle
The above photo sent to me was widely circulated in December of 2017 by multiple members of the Independent Media. I was one of many who published this photo and others like it. This led to the publication of a previous article for which key and relevant excerpts are included below:
The following video speaks for itself. The following is one of many UN staging areas. Please note the medical vehicles, but also note the vehicles associated with war. This is on American soil, where our DHS is allowing foreign military entities to act with impunity on American soil. I have learned that this facility is owned by the State Department (i.e. Deep State).
What makes sense here is that a catastrophic event(s) is/are coming America’s way in the form of false flag events designed to create a crisis, in which the great purveyors of humanitarian aid, will come like a thief in the night to offer humanitarian aid, followed by gun confiscation, followed by martial law. This is shaping up to be America’s darkest moment.
Here is an email from the person that sent me the following photos:
Hey Dave,
This area has been used for storing UN vehicles for at least the last year. If you check out this address on Google Maps you will see some Vehicles there as well. 11841 Newgate Boulevard Hagerstown Maryland 21740. You can’t tell from the pictures but behind the pickup trucks are some armored AMRAP type vehicles. My name is Steven Myers. Please keep up the good work and may God protect and watch over you. (note: Somebody did send me those photos too, look at the top photo at the top of the page).
 The following video contains 10 photos sent by Mr. Meyers. These vehicles are, again, a combination of medical and military assault vehicles. As I stated earlier, I am getting similar reports out of Alabama, Georgia and Texas.

Conclusion

For the past 72 hours, I have come to the belief that we under imminent danger of becoming the victims of a UN sponsored EMP false flag attack. Since I have first come to this belief, many additional reports have surfaced that have strengthened my belief. This article demonstrated that new information matches what I have previously established with regard to the UN, false flags and a potential EMP attack.
Yesterday, Paul Martin reported to me that he had first hand knowledge of an inactive reservist being called to active duty. I began to look for the same. I found an additional case leading me to believe that at some level this was the beginning of the recall across the board as part of a mobilization for war. It may be too early to conclude that this practice is about to go live across the board. But what is not too early is to note that the one recall case that I discovered is applicable to this story. The expertise of the recalled reservist that I know of has to do with cyber attack technology and that fits hand and glove into this article.
What I have also learned with regard to recalls and military leave cancellations, is that they are occurring on a random and still infrequent basis. The cancellation of leaves seems to be tied to aircraft readiness functions by military personnel, as well as logistical and tactical support functions, which is what one would expect as this country continues to mobilize to war. If anyone has anything, relevant to this story, to contribute, please send your information to davehodges@thecommonsenseshow.com.
Finally, I am completely confident in my assertion that the UN is planning an attack against our grid. The details are still to be determined, but the evidence is mounting very quickly.